John Thomas Winskas Attended Event : Wednesday, July 30th, 4:00pm-8:00pm ESAR Comms & General Meeting, 9530 Nims Lane, Pensacola, FL, 32534 Jogged to bus from home 1517 e lloyd st., Pensacola, FL, 32534 Took bus to nine-mile Palafox Jogged to ESAR building at 9530 Nims Lane, Pensacola, FL, 32534 Attended ESAR Comms meeting at 6:15pm. arrived 5-10 minutes late. Sonny updated the comms team on upcoming training to be requested first aid, cpr, knot tieing/rope tying ect. Sonny asked that we request training and mentioned that Jeremy will update the calendar with the upcoming training after the ESAR members request training. Attended ESAR members meeting. Clint updated ESAR members about upcoming events Spoke to Jeremy about maybe attending to KOC Ball as I wasn't sure If I would be deploying with the American Red Cross Jeremy said to contact him by Friday evening ( I wasn't able to reach out until Saturday morning).
Comments
Post a Comment