NOTICE: Renting a Phone from parents, first personal phone access since at least early 2023 was 04142025 after 10:00PM.

 

NOTICE! to all Family, Friends, Contacts: 

Current Contact: JohnTWinskas@gmail.com

As of 04142025 at 9:49 pm I have access to a phone and phone number for the first time since 2023. I am currently renting a previously used Iphone and phone number from my parents, that is on my parents verizon account. My current phone number is 850-426-6205 (As far as I know this phone was used from 03292025-04132025 by my father John D. Winskas). 

My Johntwinskas@gmail.com email is still the best way to contact me at this time but I now have access to a phone incase of emergency.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, July 30th 6:00-8:00pm ESAR Comms & General Meeting, 9530 Nims Lane, Pensacola, FL, 32534

Attended Event: Thursday, July 17th 2025 at (800-1200); 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM, ESAR Volunteer- Pilots appreciation dinner Prep; 9530 Nims Ln, Pensacola, FL 32534, USA

Saturday, August 2, 2025 at 7:00 AM – 9:00 PM, EscaReady Class, Hillcrest,Church | Nine Mile, 800 E 9 Mile Rd, Event Canceled - chua dieu de bhuddist temple, ESAR building, and Hadji Temple; Pensacola, FL 32514, USA;